Answer: Resizing your images is easy with iPhoto.
1. Import your images from your camera to iPhoto.
2. From your library, select which photo(s) you want to resize. If you want to resize a group of photos you can do so by selecting multiple photos at one time or selecting all in an Album.
3. From the “File” menu at the top of your screen, select “Export.” Make sure the new window is on the “File Export” tab.
4. Choose the format for exporting the file. Select “JPG” from the drop-down menu.
5. Beneath the Format drop-down menu, on the left side, are the size options. Select “Scale images no larger than:”
6. Change the pixel width to 600 or height to 400 depending on how you would like your photo to be resized.
7. Click “Export." Select the title and destination for the resized photo(s). Click “OK."
8. Once they are exported use those photos to import to My Art Collection.