Friday, January 24, 2014

Upgrading from one version of My Art Collection 2.0 to another.


Upgrading from one version of My Art Collection 2.0 to another.

There are three versions of My Art Collection from which to choose.  You may want to upgrade from one to the other. 

On the My Art Collection version from which you are upgrading:

● Launch the version of My Art Collection from which you are upgrading.
● Go to File/Save a Copy As and save a copy of the MyArt.MA2 data file to your desktop. (Name the MyArt.MA2 data file MyArt_TodaysDate.MA2 or something else unique.

New My Art Collection Version:

● Install My Art Collection 2.0  (Adv or Professional)
● Launch My Art Collection 2.0  (Adv or Professional)
● Go to File/Import from My Art Collection 2.0
● When prompted locate the file MyArt_TodaysDate.MA2 on the Desktop.
● Choose to Add Records.
● The data will be imported.

No comments:

Post a Comment