Thursday, February 13, 2014

Selecting your Time and Date Settings




Selecting your Time and Date Settings

Q; "Incidentally, whenever I open MyArtCollection, I always get a window asking me what date and time settings I want.  Whichever option I choose, nothing seems to happen. What is this for?"

The below was written for a client. This solved the date time issue. 

BACK UP YOUR MY ART COLLECTION PROGRAM FOLDER WITH ALL FILES IN IT TO A SAFE LOCATION

1. Launch My Art Collection.

2. Go to File/Save a Copy as and save a copy of the MyArt.MA2 data file as a Type: Clone(no records) to your desktop. Name it "MyArt.MA2"




2. Go To Back Up and Save to Back Up.


3. Quit My Art Collection

4. Drag and Drop the cloned MyArt.MA2 file on your desktop into the My Art Collection application folder and choose replace.



5. Open My Art Collection.

6. Accept the blank License Agreement.

.

7. A dialog will appear asking if you'd like to import your data, choose Cancel.

8. Go to Back Up/Import from Back Up



9. Your data will be imported.

10. Reset the columns by clicking and choosing which data to see the empty space next to each down arrow. 




This should solve your problem. 




No comments:

Post a Comment